CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

3 posters

"I'm not short! But fun-sized!!!!"

kin103
    kin103

"I'm not short! But fun-sized!!!!" Empty "I'm not short! But fun-sized!!!!"

Post  kin103 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 am

huhu~ some of the people here already know who I am~ but oh well~ Let's get it on!!!!

Name: PC (yes....I know what you guys are thinking...I'm not a computer ok? Don't even think of connecting me to a printer XD)

Birthday: 10th March (So yeah, I'm a Pisces XD)

Hobbies: Eat, sleep, watch anime, read motivational and business books plus some manga and fiction novels (and no, I don't do romance), listen to music, surf the net (especially search for funny youtube clips), write fanfics~

Things I like: My laptop, Broadband, Sephiroth, Elric Brothers, my pillow (cannot sleep without it or else this O.O will happen), Vocaloids (Kaito and Gakupo FTW), my PS2, milk tea~

Height: T_T 153cm...The shortest member in the family but with the shortest temper as well(So yeah, be nice to me or FEEL MY WRATH!!!!)

Philosophy: The Mehu-ism~ XD
    Sephy
    Sephy

"I'm not short! But fun-sized!!!!" Empty Re: "I'm not short! But fun-sized!!!!"

Post  Sephy Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello and welcome to Cosdan Forum Smile
    Piangster
    Piangster

Post  Piangster Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Ouuh! Welcome welcome! Yay for Fullmetal Alchemist!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am