CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

MunirBinJulaihi
    MunirBinJulaihi

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Empty "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Post  MunirBinJulaihi Mon May 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Hello there, everyone. My name is Munir bin Julaihi. I'm 16, and I'm also a cosplayer. Yep, a cosplayer. Well, I'm not also a cosplayer, but I'm also "modder", as in modding some games and stuff.

And well, I'm a happy-go-lucky guy, but I'm also hot-tempered guy, which means that I'm also a "madman". You know, angry and all that "mad" stuff.

So, if you have anything to ask me, you can give me either via PM, or you can give me a mail here:-
    munirjulaihi@live.com

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 pm