CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

The 'Who Should I cosplay as?' Tread~ Post your pic and find out~

Sephy
    Sephy

The 'Who  Should I cosplay as?' Tread~  Post your pic and find out~ Empty The 'Who Should I cosplay as?' Tread~ Post your pic and find out~

Post  Sephy Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm

I think this would be a good tread to everyone who are cosplaying in this forum as some may would like to ask the others for opinions on what they would cosplay as.

Therefore, the cosplayer asking should include a picture of themselves (Yes~~ post those vain pics~~) and what add-on they would wear or not (for e.g : Wig: i do not wish to wear any wig. Skirt : Yes, i would wear it short etc)

Hope this helps~ flower

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am