CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

+3
Sebby
kin103
Takezo
7 posters

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Takezo
    Takezo

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Post  Takezo Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58WKUQD0

enjoy

And as expected, storyline has been altered or maybe its just additional plot.

Discuss away.
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April - Page 2 Empty FMA...is screwed?

Post  Sebby Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Ok. Am not here to bash it or anything or to whine or anything but seriously. SERIOUSLY.

WHAT. THE. PAK. HAVE. THEY. DONE.

It's like. I don't know. A BIG FAT JOKE?

D8

No offense. But seriously, this pilot episode is just...I don't expect it to turn out like this. Sure this is the pilot episode and maybe it will get more nicer in many episodes to come. Whatever.

Ed looks retarded from some angles. And Roy's voice? What have they done?! I feel like...my love for FMA have been cheated on many levels. It's like they're milking the entire thing just for cash, not for the audience.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY. It will be better. So I am going to continue wtaching this...and perhaps...it will BE better. =.= It BETTER BE. Evil or Very Mad
    Takezo
    Takezo

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Post  Takezo Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 pm

As one of the many die hard fans of FMA, I must step out to voice out my mind.

WHAT THE EFF-ING EFF IS THE EFFING DIRECTOR TRYING TO PULL OUT OF HIS EFF-ING SLEEVES WITH SUCH EFF-ING EFF-ED UP EFF-M-A!!!!

sorry. here are my points:

good things done:
    1.most voice cast stays.
    2.new scene and camera positioning makes it more movie qual
    3.Colour sticks to more of 90s type of anime makes it feel artistic (my fav style thats why I bomb animes like Gundam Seed)

bad stuffs done:
    1. jokes are stiffed and feels like being forced into certain points of plot( as oppose of smooth on track with story in the prev series)
    2. Over abundance of CHIBI jokes making it stale out in just one episode, seriously, his short height is funny but over repeating within one episode just kills it.
    3. Roy has lost his sharp cool and calm personality and now is nothing less as childish as Edward can get.
    4. the WTF moment of Armstrong's appearing scene has drastically dropped due to un-pro processing of the scene. (His trademark MUSCLES shrunk too)

Overall, too stiff, too forced on, slight unsatisfied presentation and unnecessary changes.

My verdict? - Damn dissapointing till i only gave it a near pass of 3/5 for the 1st EPI

And i mean 1st epi, and yes Sebby, lests just hope it gets better.
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Post  Sebby Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:23 pm

I know! I mean seriously. I feel like I have been ripped off.

D8 Now it made me wish that they won't even CONTINUE this at all after how the pilot episode came out. ~_~

I expect better and I am very positive that all die hard fans do.
    Yuruki
    Yuruki

Post  Yuruki Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Really? I thought that this one is better than the old one~ >.>'' Though before i'm not an FMA fan coz... its just the same mysteries again and again~ got bored of the old one... -.-'' No offense to All of the FMA fans~ Plus Roy.... Must he be that cool?....... >.<''
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Its the pilot episode that sucks, it turns out well after a few episode. And since this series follows the manga, they made Roy into a slightly different thing in the season 2 and not as the same in the manga.

You'll understand if you do read. Doesn't mean we want all the characters to be cool, but it just doesn't match the dark story as it is in the manga.
    Yuruki
    Yuruki

Post  Yuruki Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

i admit that episode does suck.... >.<''
    Soka soka~ does that mean roy is much much cooler in the manga? Kyaaa~ xD but then again... I'm satisfied with the current roy.. in the anime.. feels like he haven't got serious yet... Seems like the dark stories is about to come into the anime soon~ ^^
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 am

the anime is catching up pretty fast, so the main part of the stories will be in a few episode or so.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:20 am