CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

2 posters

Regarding Signature Problems.

Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Regarding Signature Problems. Empty Regarding Signature Problems.

Post  Sebby Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:21 pm

First, don't start throwing tomatoes at me cause I did nothing wrong. I enabled all of the signature, so there's no reason why it does not appear on your profile or attach to any post you made before.

And here is the solution to that problem.

Once you add a signature and click save. (Now don't tell me you don't know how to do that.) Be sure to go to the PREFERENCE page and look for something which says "Always attach signature to my profile". Once you found it, click yes. Then click save.

Please be aware that if you do this after you POST some posts already, your signature will not appear in any of your previous posts. Strange system, I know. But that's the way how things work.

Good luck and hopefully, that answers your question.
    Takezo
    Takezo

Regarding Signature Problems. Empty Re: Regarding Signature Problems.

Post  Takezo Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:52 pm

another thing about signature is the over-sized signature profiles. It takes up too much of the board (screen) which most of the time it is larger than the members' post.

With this, I wish to imply a new regulation that the signatures are not to be huge and the standard dimension will be released soon.

Any violators will be warned, repeating violaters will be suspended. Previous case of being suspended would earn perm ban if offence is repeated.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am