CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

2 posters

FINDING/BUYING JAP CLOGS D:

:3

FINDING/BUYING JAP CLOGS D: Empty FINDING/BUYING JAP CLOGS D:

Post  :3 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 pm

heys,
    kinda new here
    erh..too new?
    okay.. to all fellow bruneians D:
    any certain information on where to get japanese clogs?
    cuz..im in quite a need of it right now ><

and also, if anyone come across any kind of cloth that is suitable ((in both color and texture)) to make a kimono, ill gladly appreciate the help ><

so basically:
    where to get clogs?
    any nice fabric

arigatou to all! =D
    Piangster
    Piangster

FINDING/BUYING JAP CLOGS D: Empty Re: FINDING/BUYING JAP CLOGS D:

Post  Piangster Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Hay thar! Welcome to the forum!

Well, you can buy Japanese clogs/geta online, possibly ebay, or taobao(you might need someone who knows chinese to get into this one. Amazon.com is also a good place to find those; The House of Rice too, although I haven't check their shipping info. While there, you can check out their kimono design, maybe that might give you an idea on the design and texture.

My mum bought mine from 1st Emporium, but I doubt they have them anymore, since it's been a long time she bought it. But definitely worth trying to find them.

FINDING/BUYING JAP CLOGS D: IMG_0907

Here's mine. It's more of a zori than geta.

Hmmm. Fabrics such as cotton sateen or cotton or cotton polyester might be suitable for making kimono, the patterns and colors are really up to you (depends on your skin color I s'pose), although floral prints or repetitive patterns are nice. ;D

Not much of a help, but hope this helps even a little. geek

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 pm