CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

+2
tatagamae
kin103
6 posters

[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor?

Poll

Which type of voice actor would you prefer for your games/animes?

[ 2 ]
    [MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Bar_left67%[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Bar_left33%[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Bar_left0%[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    kin103
    kin103

[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Empty [MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor?

Post  kin103 Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 pm

ever since i watched FMA english dubbed i got hook up by Ed's voice actor, Vic Mignogna~ he's funny and very talented but the irony is that he is short...emmm...the voice actor for Alphonse is actually than he is, so yeah XD another fav of mine is Steve Blum, the voice actor for Vincent Valentine in FF 7:Dirge of Cerberus. Here's a link to their fan-service which they did in a convention in the US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkHS28zxIs&feature=related

I do have a favourite Japanese voice actor but i don't know what's his name DX he voiced over Tamahome in Fushigi Yuugi and Edgar from Earl and Fairy~

Enjoy~~~

Last edited by Takezo on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sorry XD didnt wanna make another thread for the poll as its closely relevant so I took the liberty and add in. PM me if you don't like it. I'll remove.)
    tatagamae

[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Empty Re: [MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor?

Post  tatagamae Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:11 pm

David Hayter from MGS hands down lol
    kin103
    kin103

[MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor? Empty Re: [MIX]Who's your favourite voice actor?

Post  kin103 Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

tatagamae wrote:David Hayter from MGS hands down lol

he's hawt~ *fainting* it was kinda shocking that he did Tamahome's voice over ._____.
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:23 pm

David Hayter's voice is nice.

But in terms of Solid Snake, I still prefer the Japanese voice acting. Sounds fitting to his looks and age.
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Post  Sebby Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:14 pm

kin103 wrote:ever since i watched FMA english dubbed i got hook up by Ed's voice actor, Vic Mignogna~ he's funny and very talented but the irony is that he is short...emmm...the voice actor for Alphonse is actually than he is, so yeah XD another fav of mine is Steve Blum, the voice actor for Vincent Valentine in FF 7:Dirge of Cerberus. Here's a link to their fan-service which they did in a convention in the US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkHS28zxIs&feature=related

I do have a favourite Japanese voice actor but i don't know what's his name DX he voiced over Tamahome in Fushigi Yuugi and Edgar from Earl and Fairy~

Enjoy~~~

Vic sang the english version of the song Bratja. 8D It really sounds nice. But the song is hard to find on the internet since he didnt want anyone to distribute it.
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 am

Sebby wrote:
    kin103 wrote:ever since i watched FMA english dubbed i got hook up by Ed's voice actor, Vic Mignogna~ he's funny and very talented but the irony is that he is short...emmm...the voice actor for Alphonse is actually than he is, so yeah XD another fav of mine is Steve Blum, the voice actor for Vincent Valentine in FF 7:Dirge of Cerberus. Here's a link to their fan-service which they did in a convention in the US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkHS28zxIs&feature=related

Enjoy~~~

Vic sang the english version of the song Bratja. 8D It really sounds nice. But the song is hard to find on the internet since he didnt want anyone to distribute it.

you want? i have ^^
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Post  Sebby Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Already got it. 8D Too bad he missed out Al's verse. But then again, he probablt did it in purpose to make it look like he's singing it to Al instead.
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:52 am

no harm to share right XD

I never heard of it before.
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 am

Sebby wrote:Already got it. 8D Too bad he missed out Al's verse. But then again, he probablt did it in purpose to make it look like he's singing it to Al instead.

Vic did asked Aaron Dismuke (voice over for Al) to sing the english with him, but the thing is Aaron doesn't sing DX he said it himself...too bad his voice broke because of PUBERTY DX this saddens me so!!!!
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 am

Takezo wrote:no harm to share right XD

I never heard of it before.

tada~ here you go~~
    http://www.4shared.com/file/97951962/6bc4e328/Brothers_-Vic.html
    Defoon
    Defoon

Post  Defoon Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Yuri Lowenthal. Vic Mignona.
    MunirBinJulaihi
    MunirBinJulaihi

Post  MunirBinJulaihi Sat May 30, 2009 1:31 am

If me, there's a lot of voice actors that I like. And here's the list of it:-

1.) Akio Otsuka
    2.) David Hayter (also a screenwriter of Watchmen)
    3.) Christopher Randolph
    4.) Quinton Flynn
    5.) Paul Eiding
    6.) Jennifer Hale
    7.) Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (also a singer)
    8.) Cam Clarke
    9.) Patric Zimmerman

and last, but not least 10.) Debi Mae West

That's all it is. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

11.) Heather Morris.

Last edited by MunirBinJulaihi on Sat May 30, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing another voice actor)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:19 am