CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

3 posters

Cosplayers! Take care of your face.

Poll

How many times do you wash your face?

[ 0 ]
    Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Bar_left0%Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Bar_left100%Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Bar_left0%Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Sephy
    Sephy

Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Empty Cosplayers! Take care of your face.

Post  Sephy Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm

[For Poll] How many times daily

Well, The face is VERY important to Cosplayers. I don't think anyone would like pimples to be seen in there pictures, right?

So anyways here are just some basic stuff i do to take care of my face.
    [You don't have to necessary to follow what i do, it depends]

Well, i. . . . wash my face. Once in the morning (when i wake up) and once at night (before i go to sleep).

Because my face is dry, I apply moisturizer on my face all the time and drink lots of water~. . . (toilet TIEM!!~) LMAO

But anyways. .
    I recommend these products though (what i've used all this years)
    Neutrogena PRODUCTSSS!!
    I used. . Neutrogena Clear pore cleanser/mask~
    I kinda like neutrogena products as it control the outbreak of pimples. It kinda leaves my face dry though after wash. (That's why i used moisturizer after wash)

T3 and Oxy are good brands as well Smile

The best one i think is Clinque. It's expensive, but it works!.

Since we have different types of the skins, it depends on the type of skin and so the brand varies. So different brands could work on your skin.

If so your face is beyond repair by these brands that you can buy(where i had this case before). Then visit your doctors, this is because you maybe allergic to certain stuff like for e.g for girls (malay/muslims) is the tudongs they wear [pimples would appear on the sides of the face]. For guys. .im not sure. So best to ask the doctor what's wrong with your skin.

Happy caring your face

Surprised
    Piangster
    Piangster

Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Empty Re: Cosplayers! Take care of your face.

Post  Piangster Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Oooh, I use Neutrogena too. That belongs to my bro but no harm done right? Smile

So how do you deal with black heads? What if some camera-man came up too close and saw that black dotted stuff on your nose?! OH NOES!

Do you use scrub or anything? What about toner?
    Sephy
    Sephy

Cosplayers! Take care of your face. Empty Re: Cosplayers! Take care of your face.

Post  Sephy Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Piangster wrote:Oooh, I use Neutrogena too. That belongs to my bro but no harm done right? Smile

So how do you deal with black heads? What if some camera-man came up too close and saw that black dotted stuff on your nose?! OH NOES!

Do you use scrub or anything? What about toner?

No harm borrowing your brothers . . facial wash. XD
    Well some people would use those nose strips where you can stick it on your nose and after awhile you pull it off. (doesn't seem effective on me)
    Some people would just squeeze them out, and i notice that they are very stubborn to squeeze out. (Don't squeeze it out using your nails, your nails my not be clean, if it is sharp then you my wound the skin where you are squeezing and more germs would enter the wound)
    I on the other hand steam my face over hot water (DON'T PUT YOUR FACE IN THE HOT WATER!). Then after the steam of 1-3 mins, use a hair pin (the black/silver ones), make sure that it is clean. Then inner edge to squeeze out the black head out. The blackheads would be collected on the inner edges of the pin (yes. .it's disgusting). .

But hey, it works for me XD.

I'm not really sure about toners. But for me it makes my skin oily instead . .so i skip toner.
    I don't really use scrubs as well but it helps before/after removing blackheads.
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Well toner actually cleans out the residue from your pores that the facial wash could not do. buy those with tea tree extract which has anti-bacterial agent which is good for those who has oily, acne skin.

and also, beware of Oxy. It can be too strong for some people as it will cause inflammation and rashes. For those who are planning to use Oxy, please use the 5% first. Your face will be dried and flakes will appear so better have a moisturiser ready. Apply the moisturiser 5 minutes AFTER you apply the Oxy on your face.

This is all from my experience ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:26 am