CosDan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

+3
Sebby
kin103
Takezo
7 posters

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Takezo
    Takezo

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April Empty [Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Post  Takezo Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 pm

The new FMA series following the original story plot of the manga will be out in April, airing in the Japan regions.

Hope we'll be able to get subbed release on the net.

Last edited by Takezo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    kin103
    kin103

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April Empty Re: [Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Post  kin103 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

I wanna make a claim!!!! EDWARD AND ALPHONSE IS MINE!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

[Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April Empty Re: [Anime]*Released*Full Metal Alchemist New season out soon in early April

Post  Sebby Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Animax here is showing the FMA Brotherhood series on the 10th of April this year at 8.30pm. Don't miss the show!

It's Japanese audio with english subs. Can't wait for it!
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 pm

cant wait to see if they have any touch ups on the attire. so maybe there will be cooler cosplaying goin around for FMA.

so animax is now in sync with japan release?
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Post  Sebby Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 pm

That's what the commercial said and what PC told me. =D
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Woohoo! *hi 5 sebby*

been waiting since last november T.T
    raidenokreuz76
    raidenokreuz76

Post  raidenokreuz76 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 pm

cant wait for the release too ;D since im a hardcore FMA fan >.>

... i wonder if i should change my cosplay plan for devmeet- LOL edward edward edward ;D
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm planning to do Edward as well....well..he's around my height ^^ Very Happy
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Post  Sebby Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 pm

HI 5 EVERYBODEH. I bet a lot of people will be fighting for the television with their parents at that time!
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 pm

not to mention fighting for the spot to cos ad Ed.
    tatagamae

Post  tatagamae Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm

lol Ed kinda claimed that he's about 165cm (not sure if his antennae hair and platform boots count in the total height) xD
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 pm

woohoo dang! i am 165cm! everyone back off >D i am cos-ing as Ed >D
    tatagamae

Post  tatagamae Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:28 pm

lol (gah there goes my plans of cosplaying as Ed xD)
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm

minus the antenna and the platform shoes... so he is around 155 cm~~ made my research in the net~ but it will be fun to have 2 Eds around...emm, one is taller than the other one~ XD
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm

hey, why not we make a skit together?
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 pm

nah, just kidding. Wont do it this year. Although my height fits the criteria.

Back to topic, any speculations on what changes they might bring into the series? coz i doubt they 100% stick to the manga plot as usual.
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:42 pm

it is sticking to the manga...i saw "Father" as well as the other Homonculus originally from the manga~ lemme find the link~
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 pm

http://www.aniplex.co.jp/hagaren/index.html

well, you hafta refresh the page several times till you got the picture which shows "father" and the other homonculus~
    tatagamae

Post  tatagamae Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 pm

It should be 100% to the manga unless it repeats like what happened last time, the anime reaches to the same point as the manga but decided to continue with their own path instead of waiting for the new manga to be published
    Takezo
    Takezo

Post  Takezo Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 am

if that ever happens, this would make 3 story plots for the very franchise. seems more like the world of FMA has many parallel worlds.

The previous FMA anime series might have changed the plot to finish it off to prevent fates of having fillers like Bleach and Naruto which almost killed the popularity amongst viewers.

Hopefully not much changes will be made this time
    since the anime release article mentioned that its going with the manga plot.
    Sebby
    Sebby
    Admin

Post  Sebby Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Do you guys even believe Ed whenever he declares his height? lololololol

You guys should know whether to believe him or not. He is after all very sensitive about his lack of height. HAHAHA.
    Piangster
    Piangster

Post  Piangster Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 am

Oooh, can't wait for the new release!

Lol Ed, he should stop procrastinating about his height and do something about it. His lil' brother is even taller than him... only without his real body... but that still makes Ed mad. Haha.
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

5 more days people!!!!!!!! this waiting is killing meh!!!!
    tatagamae

Post  tatagamae Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:46 am

5 more days? the first episode launched on 5th of April, fansubs are already on it, I'm downloading the first episode as I type *grins*
    kin103
    kin103

Post  kin103 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 am

really??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? gimmeh the link!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 pm